And waiting and waiting- at least that is what it feels like! We are so ready to meet Baby Smith, yet it seems that he or she is not quite ready to meet us. At our Dr. Appointment today we learned that baby Smith does not want to move down- the Dr. thinks that he/she will not move down until my water breaks, and I have tried most of the tricks- walking, Castor oil, and drinking a Raspberry leaf tea- but no luck. We have our next Appointment on Monday and then we will go from there. In the meantime the Nursery is ready and here a a few pics of it (minus some finishing touches that will come once we know the sex and name of the baby). We have also been so generously provided by Burns Chevrolet a special car to take us to the Hospital. This 1989 Camero has been parked in front of our house for almost 2 weeks- Kenny and James decided at the Redneck Christmas party that this would be a good choice to transport me to the hospital in.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I hope you have a magazine spread lined up from some company to showcase your hardwork! It is absolutely beautiful. The only thing that could make it more perfect is that baby! I had to giggle at the Griffin shrine for the baby! Classic!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it Lacey!! I keep checking with Kasie to see what is going on. No worries Baby Smith will be here soon. The nursery is gorgeous!! Burns and I can't wait to come for a visit when the baby is born. Will keep yall in our prayers!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the nursery and can't wait to see a sweet baby in it! What wonderful and fun parents you and Kenny will make. Happy 2010 to y'all - hope to see a New Year's baby!
ReplyDeleteOh Lacey...the nursery is absolutely adorable!!!! I LOVE IT!!! You are incredibly talented. What a lucky little sweetie that baby Smith is.
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you last night. Baby Smith is already telling you things will be done his/her way, huh? ;) Can't wait to meet that cutie. Let us know what the Dr. says Monday. Love ya'll!
The nursery is beautiful!!! I love it! We can't wait for sweet baby Smith to be here! How sweet that you have the verse from that song on your sweet baby's wall...so special! Thinking about y'all and can't wait to hear the news. All our love!
ReplyDelete