Taylor

Friday, January 22, 2010

Taylor's First Week


We have had a wonderful first week at home with our little girl. It is so amazing how much she changes a little each day. She is so alert and attentive and very strong. She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and at her Doctors appointment today is already up to 7 lbs. 7 oz. Here are a few photos from her first week with us.

First Stroll


First Bath


First Snuggles with Dad

First time in her lamb chair

First doctors appointment


First monogram
We are all adjusting to life with a new baby...some of us are adjusting better than others!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Griffin...is he not taking it well?? ;) Sweet boy. Taylor IS changing so much already. I just love these pictures of her and can't wait to meet her!! Glad you're doing well and hopefully we'll see you in a couple of weekends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I love her!! She is so cute and she has already changed so much! She is very alert! Can't wait to meet her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so proud of her monogram haha! She looks really pretty in her bath picture...I think she will be having lots of spa days with her aunt Caroline in the future. I'm packing my bags right now...See y'all in a bit!

    ReplyDelete