Taylor

Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow!

Saturday morning we awoke to a good 2" of snow. After convincing Kenny that Taylor was to young to go sledding we sent him off with his 4 wheeler and sleds to the Country Club while we bundled up in our snow gear for a quick picture in the snow.


As you can tell from the last picture Taylor was not a fan of the cold and snow- I am thinking that she is going to be more of a summertime girl and love the beach!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with Taylor! I'm ready for it to be warm and for her to come down to Charleston and play with me on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snow bunny! Love the blog name change, buy the way, and the fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I love the picture at the top!! She is so precious and gotten so big! Her snowsuit is adorable...I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable!!! And you look great Lacey! Can't wait to see her....hopefully soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete