Taylor

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



I feel that I have been blessed with many wonderful things in my life- a great family, a wonderful husband, and unbelievable friends, but one of my best blessing came 4 months ago today on January 9 when Taylor made me a mother. The past 4 months have been the best ever and I am looking forward to many more in the years ahead. Thank you baby girl for making me your mom and Happy Mother's day to all the moms, soon to be moms, and future moms out there!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! I hope your 1st Mother's Day was wonderful! And by the way- Baby Taylor looked adorable in church this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy first Mother's Day to you! You are such a wonderful mommy to sweet baby Taylor!! Hope you had a very special day!

    ReplyDelete